Getting into the groove again

Dance team’s Spring Show returns tomorrow

Yearbook

Silverados await the football team’s run-through. They will perform again tomorrow in the auditorium for this year’s Spring Show.

Taralynn Gates, Staff Writer

After performing at football games, basketball games, competitions, send offs and much more, the dance teams are getting ready for their final performance: Spring Show. In previous years, this includes dances from the varsity Silver Spurs, and ensemble groups pulled from the team, as well as the junior varsity Silverados. The performance also involves middle school dance teams that feed into the high school.

This year’s theme is “Night at the Movies,” and the teams have put together a series of dances inspired by different films. For many of the girls, this is their last performance of their high school dance team experience.

Both JV and varsity have been practicing since the end of their competition season on March 3, and will be joined in their performance by middle school dance teams from Spring Branch, Smithson Valley and Pieper Ranch.

Come support the dancers at their end of year show tomorrow and Friday. Cheers, shouts and applause are welcomed.