Yearbook distribution set for May 17

Here’s all you need to know to get yours on the big day

Staff Reports

The yearbook staff is planning to have the 2021 yearbook distribution on May 17 during all lunches in the senior dining hall. After that, books can be picked up in Room C105 before and after school and during all lunches.

HOW DO I PICK UP MY BOOK?

Students who have bought books will receive tickets in the days prior to distribution. They will need to present these tickets at distribution. No books will be handed out without a red or green ticket.

A red ticket means the book is personalized. A green ticket means the book is not personalized. If a student does not receive a ticket and has bought a book, they can print out their receipt from jostensyearbooks.com or email [email protected] for a digital copy.

On the day of distribution, students with green tickets will go to their assigned tables and red ticket holders will go to their tables.

Buyers will be asked to sign for their books upon receipt. We encourage them to out their names in their books as soon as possible to avoid theft.

WHAT IF WE CAN’T BE THERE?

Books will not be left at the front office for pickup. All books must be picked up in Room C105. If a parent requests that another student be allowed to pick up a yearbook, that request must be submitted in writing at the time the book is picked up.

MISTAKES?

Please remember this yearbook was created by student journalists, half of which worked from home because of the pandemic. These staff members maintained the same number of pages as previous years and worked to include as many people as possible despite the circumstances. Content decisions were made by the students on staff. There will be mistakes, but we will refund the cost of the book once it is returned in its original condition.

WHAT IF WE STILL DO NOT HAVE PORTRAITS FROM THIS YEAR?

There are still quite a number of portraits still waiting in Room C105 for pickup. Those portraits will be on hand May 17 so they can be picked up along with the yearbooks.

For information, contact adviser Margaret Edmonson at [email protected].