Get your spirit in gear

Participants have long weekend to plan outfits

Canva Graphics

Listed above are the spirit days preceding September 11’s homecoming dance.

Emily Krupa and Giavanna Herrera

After this past year’s dance was cancelled because of COVID-19, homecoming returns in full force next week.

The homecoming football game starts at 7 p.m on Friday against El Paso Eastwood. Voting for Homecoming Court will end at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday.  Find the link in the Google Classroom assigned to each grade.

Spirit week starts Tuesday, with the first theme being Christmas or winter holiday. Wednesday’s theme is Hawaiian, Thursday is Disney, and the theme on Friday is Ranger Spirit Day.

The dance is on Sept. 11 at 7 p.m in the cafeteria.  The theme for Saturday night’s dance is Space: A Night Under The Stars.

Tickets are $30 Sept. 1-5, $35 Sept. 6-10, and $40 on the day of the dance. Here is the link for homecoming dance tickets. More than 700 tickets have been sold and 1000 students are expected to be in attendance.

Students who want to bring a guest from another school must complete the guest forms. Students can get the guest forms from Mr. Helkey, or click on the link for the guest forms. Students bringing a guest should fill out the guest form and have their guest bring a picture ID.

All students must have their school IDs or picture IDs to enter the dance.If students would like to request songs they can do so in their grade-level google classrooms or here. Remember only the clean version will be played for all songs.