Senior Spirit

Spotlighting Kayle Bachhofer

Photo courtesy of Kayle Bachhofer

Kayle Bachhofer serves as the senior Spirit Master for the 2021-2022 school year, organizing several events for the senior class.

Rebekah Mann, Editor In Chief

Kayle Bachhofer

Q: What activities have you been involved in the last four years?

A: “The past four years of high school I’ve been involved in Young Life, Family and Community Services, Spirit Master, and Smithson Valley United.”

Q: Why did you want to be the class Spirit Master?

A: “I wanted to run as the Spirit Master because having fun is so important to me. I wanted to make high school the best experience and unforgettable for all my classmates.”

Q: What was your favorite part about being spirit master?

A: “My favorite part about being the Spirit Master is definitely planning events and seeing the huge amount of positivity all around. Senior Sunrise and football games were by far my  favorite events. Nothing feels better than seeing everyone happy.”

Q: What is your plan after graduation?

A: “My plan after graduation is to study Fine Arts and Communications at Texas State University.”

Q: How have you seen yourself grow in high school?

A: “I’ve seen myself grow in high school not only mentally and physically, but faithfully. I am a big Jesus lover and I just have seen my faith move amazingly these past years. I’ve made so many relationships and connections with people that I thank God everyday for. So much wisdom has been gained these past four years and I really just learned how important it is to have a positive mindset on everything in life.”

Q: What is your favorite high school memory?

A: “My favorite high school memories are definitely Friday night football games, Tuesdays and Thursdays seeing my FACS buddies,  and speaking at Fields of Faith.”

Q: What are you most looking forward to before graduation?

A: “I am so pumped for this whole Month of May. So many senior events planned and I’ve never been more excited. I mean Prom, Senior Walk, Senior Sunset, senior pranks (maybe), and, most of all, graduation. It’s going to be bittersweet, driving around in the car with my friends blaring “I’ll always remember you” by Hannah Montana.

Q: What are you most looking forward to after graduation?

A: “After graduation, I’m am looking forward to this summer because it’s my first summer being a camp counselor. I’ve been a camper at my camp for nine years now and I am so excited. I get to spend a month at my second home and grow my relationship with God and be a leader to young teenagers.”