Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle Review:

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle stars actors Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillian, and Jack Black.

Movie House Cinemas

“Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” stars actors Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillian, and Jack Black.

Wyatt Tomallo, Sports Editor

On December 20th Sony Pictures struck gold with the movie “Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle”. The movie was directed by Jake Kasden and consists of stars Dwayne Johnson as Dr. Bravestone, Kevin Hart as Mouse Finbar, Karen Gillian as Ruby Roundhouse, and Jack Black as Professor Sheldon Oberon. The plot of the movie presents four kids being sucked into a video game while having to complete each level within the game in order to go home and overall survive Jumanji . Many people enjoyed “Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle” as being a PG-13 movie, which lead to a family friendly movie without being to over the top.

The critically acclaimed movie recently hit 359.9 million dollars in the box office for the United States and almost 500 million worldwide, overshadowing the most anticipated movie of the year, “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”. The actors made sure to fully expose the movie globally as Dwayne Johnson traveled to China and other parts of Asia to promote the franchise. This movie marks one of the biggest box office hits for actors Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart.  

The movie earned high praise with the use of comedy throughout Jumanji, with comic Kevin Hart and Jack Black leaving the audience laughing at the edge of their seat. The scenery within the movie gave the audience the feeling of truly being involved in the This is one of the many successful aspects of this movie, as Jumanji fulfilled all expectations of a great movie. Overall I thought this movie was quite appealing and generally funny with the dialogue used by actors Johnson, Hart, and Black. This made the movie an overall success in my eyes and in the public view as well.

Overall Grade: 8/10