Prom countdown

Ticket sales close at 11 p.m. today

Senior Maria Rocha dances the 2017 prom.

Margaret Edmonson

Leslie Juarez, Staff Writer

The 2018 prom is coming up and will be held on Saturday, May 12. It will be held at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill County Resort from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. The prom is themed, ‘Arabian Nights’. Tickets are selling fast and prices have been increasing. There are many students who bought their prom tickets online but didn’t exchange their printed recepit for the actual ticket located in the front office.  The last chance to buy tickets online is 11 p.m. today.

On Saturday, all students and guests must present a valid Driver’s license and/or picture ID along with their Prom Ticket in order to enter into the prom ballroom.

This year the SVHS Prom tickets are being sold online only – however, it is a 2 step process:

1)    Purchase tickets online.  (Last Day to purchase is today by 11 p.m. @ link on the SVHS Website Homepage)

2)    IMPORTANT STEP:  Bring your online receipt to the front office before school or during lunches and turn in your prom contract in exchange for the actual Prom Ticket needed to be admitted into Prom at the JW Marriott.

Prom Picture Info:

Here is the link you can share for pre-order discount of 20% off.  It will be valid until 24 hours after prom. They will be there about an hour before prom starts to get everything set up on the day of prom.