Aquatics team takes home district championships

Sophomore Konnar Klinksiek and junior Caitie Mansker receive their swimmer of the meet awards.

Marilu Hunt

Emma Sipple, Web Editor

The swimming and diving program won the titles for District 25-6A for the third year in a row for the girls and the second year in a row for the boys.

Girls swimmer of the meet went to junior Caitie Mansker and boys swimmer of the meet went to sophomore Konnar Klinksiek.

Medalists included:
Sophomore Katelyn Stone won silver in the girls 1 meter diving.

Junior Avery Wilson, senior Valerie Howell, junior Caitie Mansker and senior Hailey Webster won gold in the Girls 200 medley relay.

Senior Ian Ogrodnik, sophomore Shaun Besch, senior Cole Mansker, and sophomore Konnar Klinksiek won gold in the boys 200 medley relay.

Sophomore Mackenzie Hamlet won silver in the girls 200 freestyle.

Senior Madison Dean-Von Stultz won bronze in the girls 200 individual medley.

Freshman Chris Mickelson won bronze in the boys 200 individual medley.

Junior Caitie Mansker won gold and senior Hailey Webster won bronze in the girls 50 freestyle.

Sophomore Konnar Klinksiek won gold and senior Cole Mansker won bronze in the boys 50 freestyle.

Sophomore Jaquelyne Howell won gold and junior Cami Collazo won bronze in the girls 100 butterfly.

Senior Cole Mansker won gold and and sophomore Cale Farnsworth won bronze in the boys 100 butterfly.

Junior Caitie Mansker won gold and senior Valerie Howell won silver in the girls 100 freestyle.

Sophomore Konnar Klinksiek won gold and senior Ian Ogrodnik won bronze in the boys 100 freestyle.

Sophomore Mackenzie Hamlet won gold in the girls 500 freestyle.

Junior Avery Wilson, senior Valerie Howell, junior Caitie Mansker and senior Hailey Webster won gold in the Girls 200 freestyle relay.

Senior Ian Ogrodnik, sophomore Shaun Besch, senior Cole Mansker, and sophomore Konnar Klinksiek won gold in the boys 200 freestyle relay.

Junior Avery Wilson won silver and sophomore Julia Weatherford won bronze in the gils 100 backstroke.
Senior Ian Ogrodnik won gold and freshman Joe Hunt won silver in the boys 100 backstroke.

Senior Valerie Howell won gold and sophomore Jasmine Ballard won bronze in the girls 100 breaststroke.

Sophomore Shaun Besch won silver in the boys 100 breaststroke.

Junior Adriana Hunt, sophomore Julia Weatherford, sophomore Mackenzie Hamlet and senior Madison Dean-Von Stultz won silver in the 400 freestyle relay.

Freshman Amechi Nwaeze, freshman Joe Hunt, junior Frank Garibay and freshman Chris Mickelson won silver in the 400 freestyle relay.

The team will take 33 individual swims, six relays and one diver to Regionals. The top 16 in Regional prelims on Friday at 9 A.M. will advance to Regional finals on Saturday at 2 P.M. at Davis Natatorium. Diving will be held on Thursday at 6 P.M.